Re: setting to moderate every thread a member starts #suggestion

Chris Jones

On Mon, Aug 27, 2018 at 06:22 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
And if so, how can I set this up so that it isn't completely confusing?

I don't think you can; I am almost completely bewildered, but in my case it doesn't matter because I don't have to try to find a way of implimenting "it" whatever "it" actually is.

Helen's case is clear (at least it seems so!) in that specific members are prevented from starting Topics without a Moderator releasing them. J's initial case did not specify if she was looking for a setting to apply to specific members or all members. I also cannot see why subsequent replies would also need to be moderated, if the problem lies in the way new topics are started, especially in the way the subject line is designed.

It would be a lot easier if suggestions specified the exact problem they were trying to address rather than propose some sort of solution to a problem that has not actually been defined.

Chris