Re: setting to moderate every thread a member starts #suggestion

On Sun, Aug 26, 2018 at 3:49 AM, Helen <helen@...> wrote:
I'd like to revive this request please. Getting very tired of subject lines full of hashtags and nothing else. Having the option to moderate threads members start but not ones where they only respond would be so helpful.

There are two separate discussions in this thread. Initially, J asked for a new per-member Posting Privilege, something like "Override: all topics this person starts are moderated", which also implies all replies the person sends are moderated (at the message level).

Helen, I think what you're asking for is another per-member Posting Privilege, something like "Override: moderate messages by this person that start new threads".

So, J's setting moderates the entire topic. Helen's setting just moderates the first message of the topic.

Do I have this right? And if so, how can I set this up so that it isn't completely confusing?

Thanks,
MarkĀ