moderated Re: Site updates #changelog

On Sat, Aug 25, 2018 at 10:02 AM, Tom Vail <tom@...> wrote:

I don't know if this is new to this change, but I think there is a confusing link in the first line of the pending message the pending member received.  It reads:

       Thank you for your interest in the Forum@DeFeverCruisers.groups.io group at Groups.io.

Note it has an "@" but points to a website address, it is not a mailto link.  Shouldn't it be the main web address for the group such as https://defevercruisers.groups.io in our case?  I think this is especially confusing since the next line in the message has the same text which is a mailto link.

I've changed the confirmation email so that URL text matches the URL itself.