moderated Re: Site updates #changelog

Mark,

* CHANGE: On the Members page, only bring up the Action dialog if at
least one member is selected.
I do not like the new user experience. Having the menu simply close makes me think that the software is broken, it doesn't suggest to me that I've made a mistake, let alone what mistake I've made.

Far better would be if the cursor changed to the "no" icon (red slashed circle) when over the menu items. Or maybe when over the Actions button itself, which should be greyed.

Also, a GMF member pointed out to me that the current behavior is inconsistent. The "Send Message" choice still brings up a new composition page, "To: 0 members".

Shal