moderated Re: Messages Read from Group's pages

Tom Vail

-- Your group requires hashtags,
-- You only have one available, and
-- It locks the topic.
I know it's a kludge, and will require some training of your subscribers. But it should work.

Bruce's idea above may not be that much of a "kludge" after all.  You could include the required hashtag in the "Subject Tag" under "Message Format" (see settings) which will automatically include it in every message.  (Note I have not tested this, but we add text there which is helpful.  The only problem would be is if for some reason it strips hashtags from the "Subject Tag.")

Peace,
Tom