moderated Re: Site updates #changelog

Tom Vail

On Fri, Aug 24, 2018 at 09:38 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
CHANGE: The pending message notification email now uses the pending message's subscriber email address instead of the Sender line when describing who the message is from.
Morning Mark,

I don't know if this is new to this change, but I think there is a confusing link in the first line of the pending message the pending member received.  It reads:

       Thank you for your interest in the Forum@DeFeverCruisers.groups.io group at Groups.io.

Note it has an "@" but points to a website address, it is not a mailto link.  Shouldn't it be the main web address for the group such as https://defevercruisers.groups.io in our case?  I think this is especially confusing since the next line in the message has the same text which is a mailto link.

Peace,
Tom