moderated Re: Messages Read from Group's pages

Leeni

Yes, you are understanding me correctly.
I want to be able to disable the online message archive, if not all together if it can't be done,  but have the option to hide it from members. A new entry in the Visibility dropdown in the group Settings would be wonderful.

Yes that option was available in Y groups
See attachment

A workaround will help if there is one.

I appreciate you opening up the discussion again in GMF as now the issue has become more noticeable about something having to be done since the members now have had time to explore groups IO and what they are able to do that they couldn't do in Y groups because I had that feature disabled from them.

I also realize that this issue may not be high priority for Mark reading about all he has done and needs to do. One thing I do have is patience and understanding as long as I know I have been heard which I have. I do love Groups IO a lot and probably will in the near future transfer my other 3 groups over to IO.

Thanks, Ilene