moderated Re: Messages Read from Group's pages

Bruce Bowman

On Fri, Aug 24, 2018 at 05:01 PM, magicalkingdomgroups@... wrote:
But if it was something I can set up, then I'd give it a try.
If I understand you correctly, what you really want is to disable the online message archive altogether, perhaps as a new entry in the Visibility dropdown in the group Settings. You also previously stated in GMF that this option was available to you in Y!G.

I'm not saying it's a bad idea, just trying to suggest a workaround that might make life easier for you while Mark ponders (and prioritizes) the notion. We can discuss the settings by reopening your thread in GMF from mid-May. I'll post something over there in a few minutes.

Regards,
Bruce