moderated Re: #activitylog #directadd - Full email message showing un in the activity log?

Another idea would be to have a dedicated "direct add" page, just like there's now an "invite" page, and log the messages only there in both cases.

On Thu, Aug 23, 2018 at 11:55 AM Tom Vail <tom@...> wrote:
Mark,

If that is true, I BEG you to at least make it an option to include the message in the log,  We use the log daily and send out an extensive direct add message.  This change makes the log just about unusable, at least for us.

PLEASE include an option for a "one line log entries" or "detailed log entries" (maybe at the top of the page).

Thanks for your consideration.

Peace,
Tom