From: main@beta.groups.io <main@beta.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ken Schweizer
Sent: 21 August 2018 16:55
To: main@beta.groups.io; beta@groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] Virus scanning

Hi Mark,

My questions are:

Will the Owners/Moderators know that a message was blocked?

Will we know how many are blocked each day?

When will it start?

Yahoo blocked messages and never notified us what, why and how many. It became a disaster not knowing.

Ken

"And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book." God