Thank you all. So I'll just proceed as usual, only I'll send my postings from my gmail.

I am confused about time: how does pacific time 11 pm translate into daylight savings time on the east coast?

Ellen

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 11:01 AM magicalkingdomgroups@... <magicalkingdomgroups@...> wrote:
It seems that messages are going through to the groups however once in a while that downtime message appears when you try to get to a groups IO home page.

Ilene

-------Original Message-------

Date: 8/21/2018 9:33:21 AM
Subject: [beta] Groups.io is down ...

Dear People,

I just read that Groups.io is down for maintenance. We were informed it will be back by 11 pm pacific time and 4 am UTC (? -- I don't know what that is).

So, 1) When will groups.io be back EST or daylight savings time?

2) Is it better to wait until the site is back up again before posting again? or does it not matter if one posts now and then the messages come through when the site is back up?

I hope this goes through

Ellen Moody