moderated Re: Site updates #changelog

So do you want any messages created between the time that hashtags are disabled and then re-enabled to be counted in the stats (etc.)for the hashtag(s) that had been temporarily disabled?

You have, say, 48 topics with #tagX. You disable hashtags, time goes by, and 50 more messages are created with #tagX and the tags are treated as plain text. Then you enable hashtags again.

Does the count for #tagX still show as 48, or do you want all of those 50 topics to be added to it? If so, it's a PITA for the system. If not, then the hashtag count is incorrect.

I think there are other issues but that's the first one that comes to mind.