moderated Re: Unsubscribed because a message to them was marked as spam

Chris Jones

On Wed, Aug 15, 2018 at 11:13 PM, Bob Bellizzi wrote:
I've had 19 unsubscribes since July 18, 2018 and I haven't seen one of these since that date, making 20..
Is the system still working for spam marked emails or is it disabled or broken?
Bob; going right back to when you started this thread, but following your most recent post a couple of questions spring to mind.

  • Have you looked at your Activity log? Use the Removed because of spam report Action filter; that will list those members who were removed for that reason. Use the Resumed Membership filter to find those that took appropriate remedial action. Are there any entries for which you did not receive notifications?

  • Have you read the GMF wiki on the subject? Removed for Marking Messages as spam is here. There is a list of Mail Service Providers known or suspected of operating FBLs to trigger removal of members. And yes; the service providers you named are on it. :)

Chris