moderated Re: Site updates #changelog

Toby Kraft

Shal, I agree with your suggestion.  I also think it would be good to add a little more explanation that the action groups.io is taking is based on internet standards that mail service providers are implementing to control spam.  (as opposed to some arbitrary thing that groups.io is doing).

Also, when I resize the window smaller than full screen and scroll down to the bottom of the help page, the nav links panel on the left does not scroll so the bottom links are not visible and the highlight that syncs from the right panel is gone.  The bottom link I see is the "Receiving duplicate messages" one.
Thanks
Toby