moderated Re: Going to groups directly from browser's address bar

Toby Kraft

The point is - your group's home page can be accessed as <groupname>.groups.io instead of groups.io/g/<groupname> which is simpler (no "/"s in the URL, eg there is no path following the host/domain name).
I tried both http and https and both worked correctly.  I think this used to work, got broke somewhere along the line and is now fixed.
It's nothing more than a slight convenience and can be simply ignored if you like.  The nickname for our group is "ecn" so I can tell people our site is "ecn.groups.io" which is way easier to write/say than one with a couple of '/'s.  My 2¢ worth..
Toby