moderated override user posts

Two really annoying things I'm getting from groups I either belong to or administer

1-  It would be nice to either force displayed messages in a default font at my location or have the program force a default font.  It gets hard to read when some posts come in oversize because the sender is trying to make a point or just showing off.  /snark
2-  I have users who after being asked nicely still send graphics in their signature block.  These end up in the photo archive and besides being annoying to remove clutter up the archive and make finding real photos and graphics difficult.

Steve L