moderated Re: Site updates #changelog

Re-reading her message more closely, on top of everything it actually seems like this is a bug. She apparently(?) corrected her message to have an allowed hashtag, but that didn't work. She was told it was awaiting release, but I never got anything about it. She finally, according to what she says here, just resent a new message through email. So if what she's saying is right, the system for correcting a hashtag to an allowable one is not functioning.