moderated Re: Site updates #changelog

One correction: my group is now on moderation (due to a troll), so it's correct that her message, once corrected, would have been moderated and needed to be "released." However, I received no notice of the original message, anywhere.

What about putting such messages into the pending queue for editing, with a comment about a disallowed hashtag? That seems preferable to having the system - completely outside the moderator's knowledge - ask the user to substitute a different hashtag. That could go on and on, with the member trying one hashtag and then another, and the mod still having no knowledge that it was even occurring. This leaves everyone in the dark.