moderated Re: Change of Appearance

Hi Chris,

On Fri, Aug 17, 2018 at 8:28 AM, Chris Jones via Groups.Io <chrisjones12@...> wrote:
Every one of my individual Groups.io groups has had the width of the (left hand) sidebar increased with the exception of the "summary" page with all my groups listed. As a result the side bar is much wider than it needs to be, and of course there has been a corresponding reduction in the width for the "substance" of any page.

I tweaked the size of the sidebar in some instances to hopefully prevent word wrapping when it becomes too narrow. With the framework I use for the website, I'm a bit limited in the sizing of columns, so for particular browser widths, it could appear larger than necessary. Expanding or shrinking the width of your browser will change it.

I'm happy to revert the change if it's more of an issue for people than word wrapping because the sidebar is too narrow.

Thanks,
MarkĀ