moderated Re: Database upgrade #downtime - Fri, 8/17/18 9:00pm-11:00pm #downtime #cal-reminder

First things first! 😊

On Fri, Aug 17, 2018 at 7:42 AM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:
On Fri, Aug 17, 2018 at 7:12 AM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
On Wed, Aug 15, 2018 at 11:00 PM, "main@beta.groups.io Calendar" <main@beta.groups.io> wrote:
I will put up a banner on the site during the day of, announcing the downtime.
Not seeing any banners (yet?).  Will the banners be a manual thing or were they scheduled?  If scheduled, possibly related to the GO update?

Should be up now. It's a manual thing, and I had to feed the kids breakfast first. :-)