moderated Re: Database upgrade #downtime - Fri, 8/17/18 9:00pm-11:00pm #downtime #cal-reminder

Barb M

On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 08:55 AM, Susan Fox wrote:

This response is a bit OT, but the contrast is just too overwhelming not to mention
I had the same thoughts when I let my subscription team know about the problem with adds and invites the other day! Isn't it amazing to deal with someone who lets us know what's going on? They all agreed - having lived through many days of YG being totally "down" with not only no explanation, but no acknowledgement afterwards that it even happened. Wish we had switched years ago!

Barb