moderated Unexpected breakage last night

Hi All,

Last night around 8:30pm pacific time I upgraded the Go toolchain from 1.9.4 to 1.10.3 and did a release to the site. This is the software that builds the software that runs the site. I reviewed all the changes before I upgraded it, and was confident that nothing would break (I upgrade the Go toolchain on a regular basis). Unfortunately and completely surprising to me, it did break parts of the site that deal with uploading files. Invites, direct adds, and profiles were the main areas affected. The bug would result in blank pages or your changes not going through.

I've changed the code to deal with the new behavior, and everything should be working again.