moderated Re: Group Setting to Enable From Address via groups.io #suggestion

Pete AE5PL

So I guess this fell on deaf ears...  I was hopeful I could bring other groups over from Y! as I am not fond of where they are at this point but this is a deal killer for anyone on an enterprise system including Office 365 (Business and Enterprise) that are using Exchange and have their servers properly tightened to prevent spoofing of internal domains from outside sources.  If Mark is considering the fixes discussed here (group-level and user-level), I would hope to get an update as to potential implantation timeframe (loose, not exact).  Thanks.