moderated Re: Add mygroup+moderators alias?

ro-esp

On Mon, Aug 13, 2018 at 04:46 PM, Walter Underwood wrote:

It would be handy to have a mygroup+moderator alias that went to moderators
and owners.
mygroup+owner already does that. Sure, it would be more logical to use something like "mygroup+mods", but the -owner suffix is what most of us have been used to in yahoogroups for many years....

groetjes, Ronaldo

One of the first things I tried to do when setting up my first groups.io group
was to send mail to the moderators. Since mygroup+owner worked, I sent mail to
mygroup+moderator, which didn’t work.

One sample use: I do most the moderation, but I was going camping for a few
days. I let the other moderators know, so that moderation would still be
quick.

For most of my groups, all the moderators are owners, but as a group member,
I’d probably still try and send email to moderator if there was a
moderation-related question.

wunder
Walter Underwood
wunder@wunderwood.org