moderated Re: Suggestion: Default date for Date field in database table should be allowed to be empty or different that current date #suggestion

Gerald Boutin <groupsio@...>

On Mon, Aug 13, 2018 at 04:02 PM, Gerald Boutin wrote:
I tried to add a row to a database I was using to test this functionality, and I receive this error.

template: groupaddrow.html:156:43: executing "groupaddrow.html" at <index $.RowVals $ind...>: error calling index: index out of range: 1
--
Gerald

Follow up;

I re-tried the add a row test and continued to receive the same error. I even tried logging and out and back in. Finally, I wanted to review the information in the database, so I did an export to csv. Now, add a row works again.

I don't know what to make of this, sorry.
--
Gerald