From: main@beta.groups.io <main@beta.groups.io> On Behalf Of Walter Underwood
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2018 7:46 AM
To: beta@groups.io
Subject: [beta] Add mygroup+moderators alias?

It would be handy to have a mygroup+moderator alias that went to moderators and owners.

One of the first things I tried to do when setting up my first groups.io group was to send mail to the moderators. Since mygroup+owner worked, I sent mail to mygroup+moderator, which didn’t work.

One sample use: I do most the moderation, but I was going camping for a few days. I let the other moderators know, so that moderation would still be quick.

For most of my groups, all the moderators are owners, but as a group member, I’d probably still try and send email to moderator if there was a moderation-related question.

wunder
Walter Underwood
wunder@...
http://observer.wunderwood.org/  (my blog)