moderated Add mygroup+moderators alias?

Walter Underwood

It would be handy to have a mygroup+moderator alias that went to moderators and owners.

One of the first things I tried to do when setting up my first groups.io group was to send mail to the moderators. Since mygroup+owner worked, I sent mail to mygroup+moderator, which didn’t work.

One sample use: I do most the moderation, but I was going camping for a few days. I let the other moderators know, so that moderation would still be quick.

For most of my groups, all the moderators are owners, but as a group member, I’d probably still try and send email to moderator if there was a moderation-related question.

wunder
Walter Underwood
wunder@...
http://observer.wunderwood.org/  (my blog)