moderated Re: #owner

Having been a groups.io group owner for about three years, I can say that there are absolutely zero politics involved in any way, shape, or form, and that there is zero chance that groups.io might harvest anyone's email address for any political, commercial, or other reason besides running the system. This is neutral, user-centered system that you can trust more than yahoo, Facebook, google, and others to stay out of your face (my opinion). No sub-plot here.