moderated Re: Suggestion: Default date for Date field in database table should be allowed to be empty or different that current date #suggestion

Linda Prain

Same situation here.  We're trying to collect travel information for an upcoming event.  Having the date default to today doesn't work.  Yes, I can change to a future date, but then as soon as I edit the line, it reverts back to today's date.  Perhaps a check box set by the table owner to either (a) default to today or (b) allow manual selection that does not revert to "today".