moderated Re: Site updates #changelog

On Sat, Aug 11, 2018 at 8:14 AM, Bruce Bowman <bruce.bowman@...> wrote:
On Sat, Aug 11, 2018 at 12:23 AM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
NEW: Replaced the 'Only Moderators Can Create Hashtags' checkbox with a dropdown, allowing messages with new hashtags to be either bounced, or the new hashtags to be removed.
Mark -- When I checked this new setting in my group, I was surprised to find that the default is to bounce the messages. This strikes me as a little harsh. What was the previous behavior?

That was the previous behavior if you had checked the box. Unless I screwed something up with the change, the behavior for your group should be no different today than yesterday. That is, if you had checked the Only Moderators Can Create New Hashtags, then your new setting should be messages with new tags are bounced.

MarkĀ