moderated Re: Site updates #changelog

Chris Jones

On Sat, Aug 11, 2018 at 04:14 PM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
I suggest the default should be to strip rather than bounce. I don't know where his leaves those groups that require hashtags, though.
I agree with both sentences. I checked the group I moderate and changed the setting PDQ as soon as I read the changelog this morning.

I would be interested to know the rationale for this change, because whatever setting is now chosen it is still only Moderators who can create hashtags (as previously) and members cannot try to create them willy - nilly; whatever the setting they don't get away with it.

Chris