moderated Re: Topics Splitting that shouldn't split

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Fri, Aug 10, 2018 at 12:28 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Please send a message to support with a pointer to an example of where this happened.
Mark,

           I will do this the next time it occurs.   It seems to have settled down for me over the last several days.  I am also a moderator on that group and when it happens I immediately merge the threads.   But I know also when it occurs that I have not, even for a single second, been in the Subject line and have used the Reply button to generate the post I'm making.  That's what's peculiar.

           And, to refresh my memory, I should just e-mail support@groups.io?