moderated Re: Site updates #changelog

Bruce Bowman

On Sat, Aug 11, 2018 at 12:23 AM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
NEW: Replaced the 'Only Moderators Can Create Hashtags' checkbox with a dropdown, allowing messages with new hashtags to be either bounced, or the new hashtags to be removed.
Mark -- When I checked this new setting in my group, I was surprised to find that the default is to bounce the messages. This strikes me as a little harsh. What was the previous behavior?

I suggest the default should be to strip rather than bounce. I don't know where his leaves those groups that require hashtags, though.

Thanks,
Bruce