moderated Re: Email blocks

Ok, thanks.

On Fri, Aug 10, 2018 at 9:40 PM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:
On Fri, Aug 10, 2018 at 9:18 PM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
Is everything back to normal with hotmail now? I have a pending member using hotmail who is still NC after a day and a half and has not responded to the pending notice, either. This is really unusual, because they at least usually confirm, and it makes me wonder whether they got either message.

Yes, Hotmail is back to normal. We have no hotmail.com messages in the queue at the moment.