Changes to the site this week:
- NEW: Replaced the 'Only Moderators Can Create Hashtags' checkbox with a dropdown, allowing messages with new hashtags to be either bounced, or the new hashtags to be removed.
- API: Changed group field: restrict_create_hash_tags is now hash_tag_permissions.
- SYSADMIN: Fixed log rotation issues on the DNS servers.
- NEW: When exporting group data, you can now export hashtag data.
- SYSADMIN: Now serving the cookie consent js/css code locally instead of from a CDN, because that was timing out.
- INTERNAL: Deleted all user accounts not subscribed to any groups (or only subscribed to updates@) that were at least one month old.
- BUGFIX: Fix internal crash when a non-moderator of a subgroup rejects via email a pending message.
- BUGFIX: The FBL processing code was ignoring reports from some domains.
- CHANGE: Better behavior when uploading multiple files and one of them is a duplicate of an existing file. Previously we would disgard all files in the upload. Now we keep all of them up to the point of the duplicate.
- BUGFIX: If a file was renamed with either / or \ in the name, the file would be unlinked and unreachable. Fixed the bug and re-linked the affected files.
- INTERNAL: Made exportuser and exportgroup more reliable when dealing with large amounts of data.
Have a good weekend everyone.