moderated Re: Topics Splitting that shouldn't split

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Thu, Aug 9, 2018 at 11:31 AM, Chris Jones wrote:
Should this not be on GMF rather than beta?
Not if it's secondary to a forums software error of some sort, and I strongly suspect it may be.  I wanted to bring it to Mark's attention, and the best and most immediate way to do that is posting to this group.