moderated Re: Email blocks

Mark Fletcher

Joseph,

On Mon, Aug 6, 2018 at 10:18 PM, Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@twc.com> wrote:
Hi Mark, can you do me a favor? And check and see if Windstream.net is affected I have somebody who is nothing getting list mail from any of your list for a little over 24 hours.
Here are the instructions I send out to in support for people not
receiving email:

If you are not receiving messages from us, the first place to look is
in your Email Delivery History. Go to a group you are subscribed to,
click the Subscription tab in the left hand sidebar, then click the
Email Delivery History button at the top. That will show responses
from your email service provider when we send email addressed to you.

If the Most Recent Successful Delivery is current, but you did not
receive that message, that indicates that there is a problem after
we've sent the email to you. Please check your Spam folder. Sometimes
messages are mistaken as spam. If you find Groups.io messages in your
Spam folder, please mark them as not spam, as that will help the spam
filter in the future. If there are no messages in your Spam folder,
the only advice we can give you is to contact your email service
provider and ask them to look into it.