moderated Email blocks

Hi All,

As of a couple hours ago, Hotmail/Outlook are delaying emails from us. Our reputation is clear, so I'm not sure what the problem is.

I'm also getting reports of blocking from some services that use Synacor for FBL stuff, including wowway.com, zoominternet.net and embarqmail.com. We are registered with Synacor, and again, they're showing no issues on the website, so I'm not sure what's up.

I did fix an issue where we were ignoring some FBL reports if the domains didn't match what we were expecting them to be (ie the AOL FBL reports on the cs.com domain as well as aol.com). I don't think this is the issue, but I actually don't really know. Expect more people to be affected by FBL reports, however.