moderated Calendar overly updates repeating events. #suggestion

Rick Steeves <groups.io@...>

I have an event that occurs on the following the 3rd Friday (which isn't always the 3rd Saturday).

My usual process is to create the (repeating) event on the 3rd Saturday, and then edit the occasional incorrect event to change the date to the appropriate Saturday on the months where the Saturday that follows the 3rd Friday isn't the 3rd Saturday.

OK. So if I go back and need to change the calendar event for all events, I edit the calendar event. It then replaces the event on all of the 3rd Saturdays.