moderated Re: Suggestion #suggestion

No, it’s not an oddity. It’s correct terminology. You are editing the subject of the message or topic.

On Aug 6, 2018, at 10:37 AM, Frances <frances@...> wrote:

The only oddity is that “topic” and “subject” are used interchangeably  So it is “edit subject” and “lock topic”.

Don’t confuse  it with “moderate topic”  - that forces moderation on that topic in an unmoderated group. Useful though!

frances

<931B987B_19D0_4EAD_BF5B_6C50079101C3.png>