moderated Re: Suggestion #suggestion

Moderators can edit topic titles. Members should not be allowed to do that.

On Aug 6, 2018, at 9:37 AM, Chris Aldrich <chris1aldrich@...> wrote:

We are a small group making the switch from Yahell to groups.io. One of our members pointed out that groups.io will let you edit posts, but not Topic titles. Not sure if this is a feature or a bug, but it would be great for the member who fat-keyed a New Topic title or, worse yet had it mangled by autocorrect, to fix it.

If there's a place where we should search first before posting something like this, please let me know.

BTW, we LOVE groups.io so far!

Chris