moderated Re: #owner email addressing #suggestion

Bob Bellizzi

Sorry, I'm strongly against any changes too allow this.
It's not a system problem but a personal problem in planning and management.
It's akin  to a programmer rewriting a commonly needed piece of code with at least one thing different a bunch of times instead of a closed subroutine.
How  tedious and unnecessary it must be to have to  constantly log out and in to manage different groups.
Seems to me that someone who puts themselves in this position should immediately correct it by inviting/direct installing a common owner email address into all of the groups they own.

--

Bob Bellizzi

Founder, Fuchs Friends ®