moderated Re: Site updates #changelog

Patty Sliney

Thanks, Mark.  Any chance adding a "Comment" field in the application for membership screen, and having the option as a list owner/mod, to make that field mandatory?  We've got this request on our Wish List, just hoping we can have that added in.  We've tried the work around, which is moderating all our list membership, then sending an email message to the prospective member, asking them to tell us why they wish to join our group, but we are getting less than a 10% response.  So, not really an option.  This is a very helpful screening tool, to keep ne'er do wells off our list.  Thanks for all you do!