moderated Re: "mark as unread" function #suggestion

Chris Jones

On Sat, Aug 4, 2018 at 06:25 PM, Shal Farley wrote:
If you clear your browser history that will reset all messages to unread. Depending on your browser, it may be possible to remove just the one message's URL from your browser history and thereby revert its color.
Having had a quick look it would seem that Firefox won't allow individual items to be cleared.

However, having thought about this a bit more, there is no obvious reason to suppose that it is only Owners & Moderators that might find a "Follow - up" capability useful; individual members might find it helpful as well. So... I will withdraw my earlier suggestion of incorporating it into the facilities currently on trial on the -test page and suggest that consideration be given to adding it to the "More" tab on each individual message, with the "Follow - up Flag" being an additional tab on the left hand side in much the same way as Drafts do.

Chris