moderated Re: "mark as unread" function #suggestion

Oh, yeah, Shal, I totally forgot.
Well, it SHOULD! :-)

On Sat, Aug 4, 2018 at 10:25 AM, Shal Farley <shals2nd@...> wrote:
J,

> It would be convenient to be able to mark messages as "unread" (i.e.,
> make them turn back to blue).

Groups.io does not (as yet) track which messages you've read. Your browser is doing that. Your browser history is a collection of the links you've visited - those are rendered in a different color than those you haven't.

If you clear your browser history that will reset all messages to unread. Depending on your browser, it may be possible to remove just the one message's URL from your browser history and thereby revert its color.

Shal