moderated Re: "mark as unread" function #suggestion

On Sat, Aug 4, 2018 at 07:33 AM, Chris Jones wrote:
It might need something more positive than simply "reverting to blue" as a warning flag, though.

I haven't been following the test version of the topics page and I'm not sure what you mean by this, but I think that a new "mark unread" feature should result in nothing different than the current indicator for "unread," namely, making the message appear blue in the list. There should probably also be a "mark read" function that does the opposite.