moderated Re: Auto refresh active chat screen

Matty Smith <mattysmith.smith@...>

On Fri, Aug 3, 2018 at 02:32 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
It should do this already (ie behave like a normal chat window). If it isn't doing that, please send an email to support with the browser you're using.
Hi Mark
I will do this but just to put this into context, it was an issue 5 of us had when trying to have a chat - all using different browsers and on different types of devices. And when I initially posted the issue in the Group Managers Froim, another user replied that his group were having the same issue. That rather suggests it is not an issue specific to one user configuration.
Thanks
Matty