moderated Re: moderator access to group member email aliases #suggestion

This is what the pending notification looks like:

A message was sent to the group https://groups.io/g/Feline_Smallcell_Lymphoma from xyz@... that needs to be approved (bla bla bla).
There is no indication of who the member is, or her actually subscribed email address. After the message is approved, it comes through showing her subscribed email address, not the xyz address. So the problem manifests in the pending notification, not the email that comes through. Still, I don't understand how she can be doing this with xyz not being an alias. (If xyz is an alias and I simply am not seeing it in her member page, there is STILL the problem that the pending notice doesn't tell me who she is, or link in any way to her subscribed address.)