moderated Re: moderator access to group member email aliases #suggestion

Oh, you mean the display name of the email address, not her groups.io display name. But that's not it, either. It's showing "xyz@....
 I asked the member in question about it this morning and she said "oh, I sometimes post from my other email address, sorry." But I don't know how she can do that without having an alias. Possibly the alias is staring me in the face on her member page but I'm still not seeing any. I've emailed the details to Mark at support.

On Fri, Aug 3, 2018 at 3:54 PM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
No. It's showing her other email address. Not the display name or anything associated with her groups.io account. Zero and zilch. That's why I initially could not identify her.

On Fri, Aug 3, 2018 at 3:51 PM, Shal Farley <shals2nd@...> wrote:

J,

p.s. The logs show the messages as coming from her subscribed address, but in my inbox, they look like they're from the non-subscribed address and it's impossible to glean any information about the group member's identity.
Your email interface may be showing you just the Display Name part of the From address. See if there's a way to have it show you the rest of the address. I have that problem looking at some member's messages in Gmail's web interface, I have to click the little "Show details" icon to see the full From address.

Shal