moderated Re: moderator access to group member email aliases #suggestion

J,

p.s. The logs show the messages as coming from her subscribed address, but in my inbox, they look like they're from the non-subscribed address and it's impossible to glean any information about the group member's identity.
Your email interface may be showing you just the Display Name part of the From address. See if there's a way to have it show you the rest of the address. I have that problem looking at some member's messages in Gmail's web interface, I have to click the little "Show details" icon to see the full From address.

Shal